Download Msvcr120d.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msvcr120d.dll?
Msvcr120d.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® C Runtime Library" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2013 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msvcr120d.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 12.00.21005.1
- File size: 1.74 MB
- MD5 file sum: F67CA8D338DFD99E3C540336221F8FA7
- SHA1 file sum: 2D10397D3D84ACF96097050949B88DFABEDE2CE1
Msvcr120d.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msvcr120d.dll is missing
- msvcr120d.dll error loading
- msvcr120d.dll crash
- msvcr120d.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msvcr120d.dll
- msvcr120d.dll could not be located
- msvcr120d.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msvcr120d.dll
- Cannot register msvcr120d.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msvcr120d.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.