Download Msvcr110.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msvcr110.dll?
Msvcr110.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® C Runtime Library" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2012 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msvcr110.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 11.00.51106.1 built by: Q11REL
- File size: 829.45 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7C3B449F661D99A9B1033A14033D2987
- SHA1 file sum: 6C8C572E736BC53D1B5A608D3D9F697B1BB261DA
Msvcr110.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msvcr110.dll is missing
- msvcr110.dll error loading
- msvcr110.dll crash
- msvcr110.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msvcr110.dll
- msvcr110.dll could not be located
- msvcr110.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msvcr110.dll
- Cannot register msvcr110.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msvcr110.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.