Download Msvcp120.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Msvcp120.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® C Runtime Library" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2013 program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msvcp120.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 12.00.21005.1 built by: REL
- File size: 444.66 KB
- MD5 file sum: FD5CABBE52272BD76007B68186EBAF00
- SHA1 file sum: EFD1E306C1092C17F6944CC6BF9A1BFAD4D14613
Msvcp120.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msvcp120.dll is missing
- msvcp120.dll error loading
- msvcp120.dll crash
- msvcp120.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msvcp120.dll
- msvcp120.dll could not be located
- msvcp120.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msvcp120.dll
- Cannot register msvcp120.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msvcp120.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.