Download Msvcm80.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msvcm80.dll?
Msvcm80.dll - dll file called "Microsoft® C Runtime Library" is a part of Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msvcm80.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 8.00.50215.44
- File size: 472 KB
- MD5 file sum: 42F786D9C87A2C329FB81E72B7C259A9
- SHA1 file sum: 442D6538FDFDD7E53A86BDEA7056F2750085E645
Msvcm80.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msvcm80.dll is missing
- msvcm80.dll error loading
- msvcm80.dll crash
- msvcm80.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msvcm80.dll
- msvcm80.dll could not be located
- msvcm80.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msvcm80.dll
- Cannot register msvcm80.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msvcm80.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.