Download Mspst32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mspst32.dll?
Mspst32.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Personal Folder/Address Book Service Provider" is a part of Microsoft Outlook program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mspst32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 10.0.2623
- File size: 518.12 KB
- MD5 file sum: F9DBE72F084A4C26A0739C568194177B
- SHA1 file sum: 9947CC0D1B201941E5FD7DD02EAB324F3ECFF149
Mspst32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mspst32.dll is missing
- mspst32.dll error loading
- mspst32.dll crash
- mspst32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mspst32.dll
- mspst32.dll could not be located
- mspst32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mspst32.dll
- Cannot register mspst32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mspst32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.