Download Msgres32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msgres32.dll?
Msgres32.dll - dll file called "Lernout & Hauspie Grammatik Engine (ES)" is a part of Linguistics program developed by Lernout & Hauspie.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msgres32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 367 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4C286FFD70141F3B419F1575AD1330E5
- SHA1 file sum: 92433353819651A23E0442392AB3D6B045872B88
Msgres32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msgres32.dll is missing
- msgres32.dll error loading
- msgres32.dll crash
- msgres32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msgres32.dll
- msgres32.dll could not be located
- msgres32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msgres32.dll
- Cannot register msgres32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msgres32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.