Download Msenc10.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msenc10.dll?
Msenc10.dll - dll file called "Microsoft (R) Debugging Edit and Continue Library" is a part of Microsoft (R) Visual Studio program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msenc10.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8168.0
- File size: 60.06 KB
- MD5 file sum: 0D2403B5C3032CAA5B314C04F1D87B38
- SHA1 file sum: A2930A3DF8B0BEAD0D3C218451A49F7B40D99C88
Msenc10.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msenc10.dll is missing
- msenc10.dll error loading
- msenc10.dll crash
- msenc10.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msenc10.dll
- msenc10.dll could not be located
- msenc10.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msenc10.dll
- Cannot register msenc10.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msenc10.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.