Download Msdadiag.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Msdadiag.dll?
Msdadiag.dll - dll file called "Microsoft Data Access - Built-In Diagnostics" is a part of Microsoft Data Access Components program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If msdadiag.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 2.81.1117.0 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
- File size: 116 KB
- MD5 file sum: 0E7609AF71257D33C757DCE47F679915
- SHA1 file sum: 64EB03DF14F00A7410D52EBFC04DD7ABB6815B47
Msdadiag.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- msdadiag.dll is missing
- msdadiag.dll error loading
- msdadiag.dll crash
- msdadiag.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point msdadiag.dll
- msdadiag.dll could not be located
- msdadiag.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find msdadiag.dll
- Cannot register msdadiag.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download msdadiag.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.