Download Mplayer.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mplayer.dll?
Mplayer.dll - dll file called "MPATH Multiplayer Game DLL" is a part of Mpath Mplayer DLL program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mplayer.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 535.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: C7D67C391AD56F356909940D92B2C54C
- SHA1 file sum: 580280B4590969C2EF977EFB596194B95564D2C6
Mplayer.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mplayer.dll is missing
- mplayer.dll error loading
- mplayer.dll crash
- mplayer.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mplayer.dll
- mplayer.dll could not be located
- mplayer.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mplayer.dll
- Cannot register mplayer.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mplayer.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.