Download Mpegencoderlib.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mpegencoderlib.dll?
Mpegencoderlib.dll - dll file called "MPEGEncoderLib - MPEG Encoder" is a part of MPEGEncoderLib program developed by Pinnacle Systems GmbH.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mpegencoderlib.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 4.0.5.00
- File size: 500 KB
- MD5 file sum: B9FD1D21385914A04B4CE5F01D101E8D
- SHA1 file sum: 8C6C6D7BAC9B8E7FFECA9A3A915D4FEE92725B54
Mpegencoderlib.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mpegencoderlib.dll is missing
- mpegencoderlib.dll error loading
- mpegencoderlib.dll crash
- mpegencoderlib.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mpegencoderlib.dll
- mpegencoderlib.dll could not be located
- mpegencoderlib.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mpegencoderlib.dll
- Cannot register mpegencoderlib.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mpegencoderlib.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.