Download Mozctl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mozctl.dll?
Mozctl.dll - dll file called "Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module" is a part of Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin support program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mozctl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 217.97 KB
- MD5 file sum: 5760FE666EE79AA336D3C41CB87ADB8B
- SHA1 file sum: DBF07B15EEF5804DF30105654A0AE8C852DDE123
Mozctl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mozctl.dll is missing
- mozctl.dll error loading
- mozctl.dll crash
- mozctl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mozctl.dll
- mozctl.dll could not be located
- mozctl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mozctl.dll
- Cannot register mozctl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mozctl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.