Download Mousectl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mousectl.dll?
Mousectl.dll - dll file called "Norton Diagnostics Control" is a part of Norton Utilities for Windows program developed by Symantec Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mousectl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 14.00.0.28
- File size: 340 KB
- MD5 file sum: 6CBCD07FDDD2457CE073D7683983B5EA
- SHA1 file sum: D0B73F1E724CE09E66A6C776C9EBFCBD67AE4457
Mousectl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mousectl.dll is missing
- mousectl.dll error loading
- mousectl.dll crash
- mousectl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mousectl.dll
- mousectl.dll could not be located
- mousectl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mousectl.dll
- Cannot register mousectl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mousectl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.