Download Morphology.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Morphology.dll?
Morphology.dll - dll file called "ABBYY Morphology Engine" is a part of FineReader program developed by ABBYY (BIT Software).
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If morphology.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.1999
- File size: 984 KB
- MD5 file sum: 721A5AFFE8EC24472A0D3454AC15C520
- SHA1 file sum: F88190C540D9A5E63C2331EBC73BCC6AE8FDDB07
Morphology.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- morphology.dll is missing
- morphology.dll error loading
- morphology.dll crash
- morphology.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point morphology.dll
- morphology.dll could not be located
- morphology.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find morphology.dll
- Cannot register morphology.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download morphology.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.