Download Mfc42d.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mfc42d.dll?
Mfc42d.dll - dll file called "MFCDLL Shared Library - Debug Version" is a part of Microsoft (R) Visual C++ program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mfc42d.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.00.8665.0
- File size: 908.05 KB
- MD5 file sum: 501E8E7BBDA5EF442C861265ADC1CB15
- SHA1 file sum: 794D42AEBE41C6CF2646E397D775D206390A9674
Mfc42d.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mfc42d.dll is missing
- mfc42d.dll error loading
- mfc42d.dll crash
- mfc42d.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mfc42d.dll
- mfc42d.dll could not be located
- mfc42d.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mfc42d.dll
- Cannot register mfc42d.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mfc42d.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.