Download Menus.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Menus.dll?
Menus.dll - dll file called "custom menu system (core dll)" is a part of 3ds max program developed by Discreet, a division of Autodesk, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If menus.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 76 KB
- MD5 file sum: CA62A822B539F8F0114D4EF8F961AE74
- SHA1 file sum: DC13F66BB52BE2BC2F7E5E58DD2C9D68B9012440
Menus.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- menus.dll is missing
- menus.dll error loading
- menus.dll crash
- menus.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point menus.dll
- menus.dll could not be located
- menus.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find menus.dll
- Cannot register menus.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download menus.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.