Download Mechanical.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mechanical.dll?
Mechanical.dll - dll file called "Mechanical Compiler" is a part of Mechanical Blockset program developed by The MathWorks Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mechanical.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 732 KB
- MD5 file sum: 19D724DF648C98B827FD61D0C9AA87DA
- SHA1 file sum: 95A5B0CB57A2DC857BD44C88E8B89B4A1EEF66F6
Mechanical.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mechanical.dll is missing
- mechanical.dll error loading
- mechanical.dll crash
- mechanical.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mechanical.dll
- mechanical.dll could not be located
- mechanical.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mechanical.dll
- Cannot register mechanical.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mechanical.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.