Download Mciwave.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mciwave.dll?
Mciwave.dll - dll file called "MCI driver for waveform audio" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mciwave.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.1.2600.0 (xpclient.010817-1148)
- File size: 21.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 3126919977CFA94EABC403FFB481AC2D
- SHA1 file sum: 73C2B46CFA7CCBBCAB8A40EC7EC20848CE3765BD
Mciwave.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mciwave.dll is missing
- mciwave.dll error loading
- mciwave.dll crash
- mciwave.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mciwave.dll
- mciwave.dll could not be located
- mciwave.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mciwave.dll
- Cannot register mciwave.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mciwave.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.