Download Mcinsctl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Mcinsctl.dll?
Mcinsctl.dll - dll file called "McAfee Security Installer Control" is a part of McAfee Security Installer Control program developed by Networks Associates Technology, Inc.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If mcinsctl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 336 KB
- MD5 file sum: B58F1D5A4E38695468D2C9E0E2AE43BD
- SHA1 file sum: AE35F9D2F0219EDDC03BF00795CC73947EA1853D
Mcinsctl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- mcinsctl.dll is missing
- mcinsctl.dll error loading
- mcinsctl.dll crash
- mcinsctl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point mcinsctl.dll
- mcinsctl.dll could not be located
- mcinsctl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find mcinsctl.dll
- Cannot register mcinsctl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download mcinsctl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.