Download Magiclocallibrary.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Magiclocallibrary.dll?
Magiclocallibrary.dll - dll file called "Magic" is a part of Magic program developed by Crownwood Consulting Ltd.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If magiclocallibrary.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- File size: 108 KB
- MD5 file sum: FEB58A4D23CBCB881872560FECAFA65E
- SHA1 file sum: E74C7243449DC14B2FFF343FA43585567B499F91
Magiclocallibrary.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- magiclocallibrary.dll is missing
- magiclocallibrary.dll error loading
- magiclocallibrary.dll crash
- magiclocallibrary.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point magiclocallibrary.dll
- magiclocallibrary.dll could not be located
- magiclocallibrary.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find magiclocallibrary.dll
- Cannot register magiclocallibrary.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download magiclocallibrary.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.