Download Magickzip.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Magickzip.dll?
Magickzip.dll - dll file called "zlib data compression library" is a part of ImageMagick program developed by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If magickzip.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0.4
- File size: 39 KB
- MD5 file sum: BA24851E587FC5A90E894E238BE5F21B
- SHA1 file sum: 02BF08BC688BB9671DFFE28822A520AD5BD46C92
Magickzip.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- magickzip.dll is missing
- magickzip.dll error loading
- magickzip.dll crash
- magickzip.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point magickzip.dll
- magickzip.dll could not be located
- magickzip.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find magickzip.dll
- Cannot register magickzip.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download magickzip.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.