Download Magickmpeg.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Magickmpeg.dll?
Magickmpeg.dll - dll file called "MPEG encoding and decoding library" is a part of ImageMagick program developed by Greg Ward - McConnell Brain Imaging Centre, Montrйal Neurological Institute, McGill University.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If magickmpeg.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.1.0
- File size: 84.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 0F54A91DA46694A2D2B850D70E1A7F75
- SHA1 file sum: 3ABF1051F35207CC44A4833975370B2F4616791C
Magickmpeg.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- magickmpeg.dll is missing
- magickmpeg.dll error loading
- magickmpeg.dll crash
- magickmpeg.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point magickmpeg.dll
- magickmpeg.dll could not be located
- magickmpeg.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find magickmpeg.dll
- Cannot register magickmpeg.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download magickmpeg.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.