Download Lnamesp2.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Lnamesp2.dll?
Lnamesp2.dll - dll file called "Logitech Gallery Language" is a part of Logitech QuickCam program developed by Logitech Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If lnamesp2.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.2062
- File size: 28.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 6D7612754004A4C5BA8F796C993C11EE
- SHA1 file sum: 08735E7C6AACA034E27EB8458331B691BE1AB668
Lnamesp2.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- lnamesp2.dll is missing
- lnamesp2.dll error loading
- lnamesp2.dll crash
- lnamesp2.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point lnamesp2.dll
- lnamesp2.dll could not be located
- lnamesp2.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find lnamesp2.dll
- Cannot register lnamesp2.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download lnamesp2.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.