Download Litescan.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Litescan.dll?
Litescan.dll - dll file called "Norton AntiVirus Utilities" is a part of Norton AntiVirus program developed by Symantec Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If litescan.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 192 KB
- MD5 file sum: 01A3DF66EF9D3F90BE975F9FADF31C40
- SHA1 file sum: 7B4A85269DF6352538B52740B39BD685CDAFAA1B
Litescan.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- litescan.dll is missing
- litescan.dll error loading
- litescan.dll crash
- litescan.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point litescan.dll
- litescan.dll could not be located
- litescan.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find litescan.dll
- Cannot register litescan.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download litescan.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.