Download Libut.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libut.dll?
Libut.dll - dll file called "libut" is a part of MathWorks Utility Library program developed by The MathWorks Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libut.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 22.214.171.12465
- File size: 432 KB
- MD5 file sum: 002D5A9521FA57458DE25E8EA8EB7DDE
- SHA1 file sum: F8C9387697A2B4A6D43EB7CE3E3DCEFB0AE5CFD6
Libut.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libut.dll is missing
- libut.dll error loading
- libut.dll crash
- libut.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libut.dll
- libut.dll could not be located
- libut.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libut.dll
- Cannot register libut.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libut.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.