Download Libr_rl_zlib_.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libr_rl_zlib_.dll?
Libr_rl_zlib_.dll - dll file called "zlib data compression library" is a part of ImageMagick program developed by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libr_rl_zlib_.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.1.3 (9 July 1998)
- File size: 56 KB
- MD5 file sum: DD955DF125ED85803A0A226D8ADE8E8C
- SHA1 file sum: 0967A0674D28FFC12BC9CD082C5532EA27B8F0FB
Libr_rl_zlib_.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libr_rl_zlib_.dll is missing
- libr_rl_zlib_.dll error loading
- libr_rl_zlib_.dll crash
- libr_rl_zlib_.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libr_rl_zlib_.dll
- libr_rl_zlib_.dll could not be located
- libr_rl_zlib_.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libr_rl_zlib_.dll
- Cannot register libr_rl_zlib_.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libr_rl_zlib_.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.