Download Libr_rl_bzlib_.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libr_rl_bzlib_.dll?
Libr_rl_bzlib_.dll - dll file called "bzlib data compression library" is a part of ImageMagick program developed by Julian Seward, Cambridge, UK., firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libr_rl_bzlib_.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 0.9.5
- File size: 60 KB
- MD5 file sum: 94F5C0D903B9DF9134AB441D701AD295
- SHA1 file sum: DDE492FE2800D382FE8ED0ADAF389633C1E45C46
Libr_rl_bzlib_.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libr_rl_bzlib_.dll is missing
- libr_rl_bzlib_.dll error loading
- libr_rl_bzlib_.dll crash
- libr_rl_bzlib_.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libr_rl_bzlib_.dll
- libr_rl_bzlib_.dll could not be located
- libr_rl_bzlib_.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libr_rl_bzlib_.dll
- Cannot register libr_rl_bzlib_.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libr_rl_bzlib_.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.