Download Libmysql.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libmysql.dll?
Libmysql.dll – dynamic link library for Windows.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libmysql.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 4.23 MB
- MD5 file sum: C905931A301A0608C7D022E5857F9DEC
- SHA1 file sum: AD0F8F6D493A110BA9B87FC119308FA34B57CF25
Libmysql.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libmysql.dll is missing
- libmysql.dll error loading
- libmysql.dll crash
- libmysql.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libmysql.dll
- libmysql.dll could not be located
- libmysql.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libmysql.dll
- Cannot register libmysql.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libmysql.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.