Download Libmex.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libmex.dll?
Libmex.dll - dll file called "libmex" is a part of MathWorks MEX Library program developed by The MathWorks Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libmex.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.16865
- File size: 43 KB
- MD5 file sum: 90E56DF10FCAE16490A72878CDB0B546
- SHA1 file sum: B7FB92864A21ED3CC6F5778D5B007DAB23AE51B9
Libmex.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libmex.dll is missing
- libmex.dll error loading
- libmex.dll crash
- libmex.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libmex.dll
- libmex.dll could not be located
- libmex.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libmex.dll
- Cannot register libmex.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libmex.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.