Download Libgmodule-2.0-0.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libgmodule-2.0-0.dll?
Libgmodule-2.0-0.dll - dll file called "GModule" is a part of GLib program developed by The GLib developer community.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libgmodule-2.0-0.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 22.74 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4801BE60FF2B071A80EB7B73C12B2A58
- SHA1 file sum: 07FA39FBC93C373CCBF1A26224A0B0FFE3B74491
Libgmodule-2.0-0.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libgmodule-2.0-0.dll is missing
- libgmodule-2.0-0.dll error loading
- libgmodule-2.0-0.dll crash
- libgmodule-2.0-0.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libgmodule-2.0-0.dll
- libgmodule-2.0-0.dll could not be located
- libgmodule-2.0-0.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libgmodule-2.0-0.dll
- Cannot register libgmodule-2.0-0.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libgmodule-2.0-0.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.