Download Libeay32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Libeay32.dll?
Libeay32.dll - dll file called "Libeay32: open Secure Socket Layer protocol" is a part of OpenSSL program developed by GnuWin32
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If libeay32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 0.9.8h
- File size: 1.12 MB
- MD5 file sum: 6B854FFC12E5E2C32683A03714CF6C5D
- SHA1 file sum: C8E5C0F57E18DFC5226FF0BD5BC63607E1754C66
Libeay32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- libeay32.dll is missing
- libeay32.dll error loading
- libeay32.dll crash
- libeay32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point libeay32.dll
- libeay32.dll could not be located
- libeay32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find libeay32.dll
- Cannot register libeay32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download libeay32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.