Download Lay_edi.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Lay_edi.dll?
Lay_edi.dll - dll file called "Artwork editor" is a part of LAY_EDI Dynamic Link Library program developed by CeQuadrat.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If lay_edi.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 352 KB
- MD5 file sum: EDC3981339EEE6287813261BE01BBB5C
- SHA1 file sum: 9FB9725636BB3710F5B97C79D2CFE0C102F83BD0
Lay_edi.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- lay_edi.dll is missing
- lay_edi.dll error loading
- lay_edi.dll crash
- lay_edi.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point lay_edi.dll
- lay_edi.dll could not be located
- lay_edi.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find lay_edi.dll
- Cannot register lay_edi.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download lay_edi.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.