Download Kzlib.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Kzlib.dll?
Kzlib.dll - dll file called "ImageMagick Studio library and utility programs" is a part of zlib data compression library program developed by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If kzlib.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.1.3 (9 July 1998)
- File size: 60 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4163F723772564D3A2DA93C0B3A52F79
- SHA1 file sum: E32DD9E4CD254FE2DF9AEB6A80B9017709D62D34
Kzlib.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- kzlib.dll is missing
- kzlib.dll error loading
- kzlib.dll crash
- kzlib.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point kzlib.dll
- kzlib.dll could not be located
- kzlib.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find kzlib.dll
- Cannot register kzlib.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download kzlib.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.