Download Jpeglib.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Jpeglib.dll?
Jpeglib.dll - dll file called "JPEGLIB.DLL" is a part of Reference Implementation program.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If jpeglib.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: V1.1.FC1
- File size: 120 KB
- MD5 file sum: 324DE03DE18DFD6E4A03BCFB0D5C7A32
- SHA1 file sum: 614A89FF7A7C0C702012B836BE63BB58D3ABC09F
Jpeglib.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- jpeglib.dll is missing
- jpeglib.dll error loading
- jpeglib.dll crash
- jpeglib.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point jpeglib.dll
- jpeglib.dll could not be located
- jpeglib.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find jpeglib.dll
- Cannot register jpeglib.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download jpeglib.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.