Download Javasign.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Javasign.dll?
Javasign.dll - dll file called "Java signing application for Java Encode/Decode Cryptograpy Attributes" is a part of Microsoft® Windows® Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If javasign.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.00.2752
- File size: 47.27 KB
- MD5 file sum: 19472D68E8A914D37584C8001A3035EB
- SHA1 file sum: 56BDBA355F3BF17B49F990952432697F5B14F640
Javasign.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- javasign.dll is missing
- javasign.dll error loading
- javasign.dll crash
- javasign.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point javasign.dll
- javasign.dll could not be located
- javasign.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find javasign.dll
- Cannot register javasign.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download javasign.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.