Download J_api32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is J_api32.dll?
J_api32.dll - dll file called "JERICHO Application Program Interface" is a part of Jericho program developed by Micromedia International.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If j_api32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: Version 1.0
- File size: 44 KB
- MD5 file sum: 4435BA8108474AB33BAA7629106C1B04
- SHA1 file sum: 5EE6F452974E7274C6299A0F698C39F7E0B2BED9
J_api32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- j_api32.dll is missing
- j_api32.dll error loading
- j_api32.dll crash
- j_api32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point j_api32.dll
- j_api32.dll could not be located
- j_api32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find j_api32.dll
- Cannot register j_api32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download j_api32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.