Download Iuiintl.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Iuiintl.dll?
Iuiintl.dll - dll file called "Corel User Interface" is a part of CorelDRAW(R) program developed by Corel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If iuiintl.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 11.633
- File size: 432.07 KB
- MD5 file sum: D1BD17D3299867F8374706B3AAEE215A
- SHA1 file sum: 9F2CE23BDD5BCF9BAE1F7627B9FB7C84A44C3E6C
Iuiintl.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- iuiintl.dll is missing
- iuiintl.dll error loading
- iuiintl.dll crash
- iuiintl.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point iuiintl.dll
- iuiintl.dll could not be located
- iuiintl.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find iuiintl.dll
- Cannot register iuiintl.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download iuiintl.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.