Download Interact.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Interact.dll?
Interact.dll - dll file called "SnapIns Module" is a part of SnapIns Module program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If interact.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 176 KB
- MD5 file sum: CAA97404EB7B66F434A11CF4C3CE2CBF
- SHA1 file sum: 22DB27302A492729CC01ACFD088CC8F00B96E3F3
Interact.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- interact.dll is missing
- interact.dll error loading
- interact.dll crash
- interact.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point interact.dll
- interact.dll could not be located
- interact.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find interact.dll
- Cannot register interact.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download interact.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.