Download Instrument.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Instrument.dll?
Instrument.dll - dll file called "Java(TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition binary" is a part of Java(TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 Update 1 program developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc..
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If instrument.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- File size: 56.12 KB
- MD5 file sum: 75225932E15D1441A0CF59BD13A7261C
- SHA1 file sum: 53FD40BE9076835C467BC2AB7D697827D4888C00
Instrument.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- instrument.dll is missing
- instrument.dll error loading
- instrument.dll crash
- instrument.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point instrument.dll
- instrument.dll could not be located
- instrument.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find instrument.dll
- Cannot register instrument.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download instrument.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.