Download Inetcfg.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Inetcfg.dll?
Inetcfg.dll - dll file called "Internet Connection Wizard Library" is a part of Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If inetcfg.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.50.4807.1600
- File size: 238.27 KB
- MD5 file sum: 418135CDDE8BC8B1377C6AE73BCD9955
- SHA1 file sum: 0DB3F248BAF2BDE4B48D7081E1A47391950420B1
Inetcfg.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- inetcfg.dll is missing
- inetcfg.dll error loading
- inetcfg.dll crash
- inetcfg.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point inetcfg.dll
- inetcfg.dll could not be located
- inetcfg.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find inetcfg.dll
- Cannot register inetcfg.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download inetcfg.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.