Download Imaging.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Imaging.dll?
Imaging.dll - dll file called "Windows Imaging Library" is a part of Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System program developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If imaging.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.00.2210.1 built by: Lab06_N(minliu)
- File size: 356 KB
- MD5 file sum: 415E9245D806064FA17D17E22AC6DE44
- SHA1 file sum: 862653DB3186E41FB799AACC235BF5A26B47BBA4
Imaging.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- imaging.dll is missing
- imaging.dll error loading
- imaging.dll crash
- imaging.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point imaging.dll
- imaging.dll could not be located
- imaging.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find imaging.dll
- Cannot register imaging.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download imaging.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.