Download Idsql32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Idsql32.dll?
Idsql32.dll – dynamic link library for Windows.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If idsql32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- File size: 454 KB
- MD5 file sum: DDB99D5B5D6F2D0F8D64E98B425985F7
- SHA1 file sum: 71C9AB589AD02DA827EFDF56ABC9F50D0A94E6DF
Idsql32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- idsql32.dll is missing
- idsql32.dll error loading
- idsql32.dll crash
- idsql32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point idsql32.dll
- idsql32.dll could not be located
- idsql32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find idsql32.dll
- Cannot register idsql32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download idsql32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.