Download Ibrowse.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Ibrowse.dll?
Ibrowse.dll - dll file called "IBrowse" is a part of Novalogic IBrowse program developed by Novalogic.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ibrowse.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 18.104.22.168
- File size: 292 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7237D26191BE2797284C7463B199ADE7
- SHA1 file sum: 7FCFC0E272794D4B85D0F7F93C3DF23C38C5E391
Ibrowse.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ibrowse.dll is missing
- ibrowse.dll error loading
- ibrowse.dll crash
- ibrowse.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ibrowse.dll
- ibrowse.dll could not be located
- ibrowse.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ibrowse.dll
- Cannot register ibrowse.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ibrowse.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.