Download Ialmgdev.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Ialmgdev.dll - dll file called "OpenGL(R) Device Driver for Intel(R) Graphics Accelerator" is a part of Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows NT(R) program developed by Intel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ialmgdev.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 6.13.01.3317
- File size: 180 KB
- MD5 file sum: 7624AE8A2D99E3F93DCB99C18883A7BE
- SHA1 file sum: F0CD6B705C37B934627504900C80EDA1373F2925
Ialmgdev.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ialmgdev.dll is missing
- ialmgdev.dll error loading
- ialmgdev.dll crash
- ialmgdev.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ialmgdev.dll
- ialmgdev.dll could not be located
- ialmgdev.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ialmgdev.dll
- Cannot register ialmgdev.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ialmgdev.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.