Download Ialmcoin.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
Ialmcoin.dll - dll file called "CoInstaller: Almador Second Function, AIM 3.0 Modules" is a part of i830M program developed by Intel Corporation.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If ialmcoin.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.00.1000.1
- File size: 64 KB
- MD5 file sum: 94C5F6BCD08C5F518CC1780ADD5AAA99
- SHA1 file sum: FCE1BF37D44E91A7F77BAEAAD7C64F8C9E407AA0
Ialmcoin.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- ialmcoin.dll is missing
- ialmcoin.dll error loading
- ialmcoin.dll crash
- ialmcoin.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point ialmcoin.dll
- ialmcoin.dll could not be located
- ialmcoin.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find ialmcoin.dll
- Cannot register ialmcoin.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download ialmcoin.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.