Download H5menu32.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
H5menu32.dll - dll file called "HighEdit Pro MenuBar DLL" is a part of HighEdit Pro SDK 32bit program developed by heilerSoftware.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If h5menu32.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 5.20
- File size: 171 KB
- MD5 file sum: 2CF1F0D0434CC8ADAFF25C0559C0CB57
- SHA1 file sum: 5DB737656E19F8F58B46E7DEEADF318EF8D76E3D
H5menu32.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- h5menu32.dll is missing
- h5menu32.dll error loading
- h5menu32.dll crash
- h5menu32.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point h5menu32.dll
- h5menu32.dll could not be located
- h5menu32.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find h5menu32.dll
- Cannot register h5menu32.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download h5menu32.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.