Download Gmpopenh264.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Gmpopenh264.dll?
Gmpopenh264.dll – dynamic link library for Windows.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If gmpopenh264.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.0
- File size: 547.5 KB
- MD5 file sum: 2F194C0E5026FD0DDF4D42EF1954F77F
- SHA1 file sum: 00775F4E26346AA2DD54B931E80FF67B610E5FCC
Gmpopenh264.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- gmpopenh264.dll is missing
- gmpopenh264.dll error loading
- gmpopenh264.dll crash
- gmpopenh264.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point gmpopenh264.dll
- gmpopenh264.dll could not be located
- gmpopenh264.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find gmpopenh264.dll
- Cannot register gmpopenh264.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download gmpopenh264.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.