Download GameOrbit.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is GameOrbit.dll?
GameOrbit.dll - dll file called "Might & Magic Heroes VI Orbit DLL" is a part of Might & Magic Heroes VI Orbit DLL program developed by Black Hole Entertainment.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If GameOrbit.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 220.127.116.11
- File size: 723 KB
- MD5 file sum: A4C0076124DFE56246F96B7C9CC8B108
- SHA1 file sum: 129A4690FC755D156A0469B2D81F14381DAEA5FA
GameOrbit.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- GameOrbit.dll is missing
- GameOrbit.dll error loading
- GameOrbit.dll crash
- GameOrbit.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point GameOrbit.dll
- GameOrbit.dll could not be located
- GameOrbit.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find GameOrbit.dll
- Cannot register GameOrbit.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download GameOrbit.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.