Download Fraunhofer.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Fraunhofer.dll?
Fraunhofer.dll - dll file called "Fraunhofer MPEG Layer-3 CODEC - Driver Interface for Easy CD-DA Extractor 3" is a part of Easy CD-DA Extractor program developed by Jukka Poikolainen.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If fraunhofer.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 1.04
- File size: 52 KB
- MD5 file sum: 3D98157FACE1498DA1E873290B9FF217
- SHA1 file sum: 6E2866E190F23C5136D1CA5EB3F1874C4DAB8202
Fraunhofer.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- fraunhofer.dll is missing
- fraunhofer.dll error loading
- fraunhofer.dll crash
- fraunhofer.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point fraunhofer.dll
- fraunhofer.dll could not be located
- fraunhofer.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find fraunhofer.dll
- Cannot register fraunhofer.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download fraunhofer.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.