Download Forcelibrary.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Forcelibrary.dll?
Forcelibrary.dll - dll file called "Making processes load your dlls >:-)" is a part of ForceLibrary program developed by FReAK2FReaK.
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If forcelibrary.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: [ ForceLibrary 1.2b ] by yoda
- File size: 10 KB
- MD5 file sum: C12D8DD55C83E577029F5A8FED6FD50D
- SHA1 file sum: 842E07BF10CA8496F0708783177C39C02AA57910
Forcelibrary.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- forcelibrary.dll is missing
- forcelibrary.dll error loading
- forcelibrary.dll crash
- forcelibrary.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point forcelibrary.dll
- forcelibrary.dll could not be located
- forcelibrary.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find forcelibrary.dll
- Cannot register forcelibrary.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download forcelibrary.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.