Download Export.dll and fix "dll not found" error!
What is Export.dll?
Export.dll - dll file called "Export DLL" is a part of FineReader program developed by ABBYY (BIT Software).
Some applications or games may need this file to work properly. If export.dll is missing, whenever you start the application/game you may experience various kinds of errors. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
- File version: 188.8.131.529
- File size: 1.65 MB
- MD5 file sum: B9085A82F4FAEFAEBFAD4D2C4CD712B9
- SHA1 file sum: 5DB4738DA8F4CA774A7FD1B96F6EB97805750753
Export.dll Error Screenshot
Possible error messages regarding this file:
- export.dll is missing
- export.dll error loading
- export.dll crash
- export.dll was not found
- the procedure entry point export.dll
- export.dll could not be located
- export.dll Access Violation
- Cannot find export.dll
- Cannot register export.dll
Recommended Solution to Fix Dll Error
To fix errors related with .DLL file you need to download export.dll and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game, or copy it into the Windows system folder and it should fix the error. If you don’t know how to install this file, please read our tutorial about How to install DLL files.